Summary of clinics & Services
The following clinics are held at the surgeries:-
- Health Checks for new patients
- NHS Health Checks - 5 yearly for 40-74 year olds
- Cervical Screening
- Family Planning and HRT advice
- Maternity Care
- Childhood Immunisations
- Health Visitor Drop In Sessions
- Citizen's Advice Bureau Outreach Service
- Carer Support Worker Service
- Asthma and COPD
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Mental Health
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Minor Surgery and Cryotherapy
- Retinopathy - Annual Reviews for Diabetic Patients
- Doppler Assessments
- ECG Recordings
- Blood Tests (annual review and diagnostic)
- INR testing for patients on anticoagulants
- Flu Clinics
- Healthy lifestyles advice (including stopping smoking)
You can now book your own appointment for Physiotherapy by telephoning the Appointment line on 01803 656222 between 8.30am-12.30pm Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) on the day that you are able to attend.
Holiday Visitors And Temporary Residents
If you require medical treatment or advice whilst you are away from home, please follow the guidelines set out in these pages.
NHS Health Checks
Five-yearly NHS Health Checks are available for 40-74 year old patients.
Please note that these checks are not available for patients who have not been previously diagnosed with diabetes, hypertension, stroke, atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease.
Please phone the surgery to book a twenty minute appointment with a Health Care Assistant - there is no need to wait for an invitation to attend.
Your NHS Health Check will include a blood test, urine test and healthy lifestyle advice. When you arrive at the surgery for your appointment please use the Health pod in the waiting room to record your height, weight and blood pressure.
For more information about NHS Health Checks, please click here