Telephone Consultations with your Doctor
Reception staff will inform you of when approximately the GP will call you.
The actual call time may vary.
Medication can be prescribed by a GP over the telephone
You can choose whether to collect the prescription from the surgery or you may have it sent straight to a local pharmacy
- When you book a call please ensure that we have a current number for you
- Please tell us if you cannot accept calls at specific times of the day
- Please stay near your phone and answer it when it rings
- The GP will try your number TWICE
- If there is no reply, they will leave a message if possible
- The GP will then move on to the next call. It is not possible for the Doctor to try your line repeatedly throughout the day
- If you have missed the call, it will NOT be possible for the GP to call back again later that day, unless there is an emergency situation
Please stay in an area where you have a mobile signal
The caller will show as "witheld" of "unknown". Please look out for the call and answer it despite the number being witheld.