BOOKING APPOINTMENTS ONLINE
Patient Access provides online services for patients. You can use Patient Access to;
- Book routine GP appointments
- Book blood test appointments
- Cancel appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your current medications and allergies
To use the Patient Access service you must register at the surgery. You will need to provide evidence of your identity in the form of;
- TWO forms of photo-ID, or...
- ONE form of photo-ID plus a bank statement (this will be used to cross-check your address and will not be copied)
When you register, reception staff will give you a printed document containing your registration and login details. You can then visit the Patient Access website and register for online services.
Click here to go to the Patient Access website.